Definitions“Non-Personal Information” (NPI) is information that is in no way personally identifiable and that is obtained automatically when you access our Website with a web browser. “Personally Identifiable Information” (PII) is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained for us to provide you with a product or service. PII may include information such as your name, address, phone number, credit card information, medical history and other related information that you provide to us.
Information We CollectGenerally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website. As a visitor to our Website, you can browse our Website to find out more about us. You are not required to provide us with any PII as a visitor. However, if you register on our Website, you must provide PII in order for us to provide you with various features and/or functionality from our Website. As a customer, we collect your PII in the following ways:
RegistrationWhen you register with the Company for information or promotions, we collect your name and email address and certain other personal information necessary for us to provide you with products or services.
Online FormsThere may be online forms used in our Website. The information you enter into these online forms may contain PII.
Mobile ApplicationIf you use our mobile application, you may have to provide PII in order to use it.
Directly From YouWhen you provide us your PII, in person, during a telephone or video call, or via the website. When you interact with our website, including but not limited to, through an interactive features such as an interactive quiz, and or a third party platform, by posting comments or reviews about us, or when you initiate a live chat with one of our representatives. When you fill out any form whether in person or on our website, including but not limited to, the forms to receive an information kit, schedule a consultation, to make a purchase, request service and product information, to report a problem with our website or services, to receive communications, to receive offers, to participate in a sweepstake, quiz, game, or survey. When you correspond with us by sending us an email, a letter, a message through social media, or through any other form of electronic communication.
AutomaticallyWhen you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our website. Such information is typically considered NPI. We may also collect any of the following:
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
– Web BeaconsWe may also use a technology called, web beacons, to collect general information about your use of our Website and your use of special promotions or newsletters. The information we collect by Web Beacons allows us to statistically monitor the number of people that open our emails. Our Web Beacons are not used to track your activity outside of our Website. We do not link NPI from Web Beacons to PII without your permission.
– Automatic InformationWe automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
We also use Google Signal. When Google users have ad personalization enabled, Google Signals collects information about how they use the various devices with Google accounts. The data produced by Google Signals is reported via Google Analytics.
This allows a business to:
- Run remarketing (Google’s term for “retargeting”) campaigns across a person’s various devices.
- Better understand how users engage with sites and apps on different devices.
- See more accurate data on how many users it has (rather than the number of devices) Users can opt out of Google Signals through their Google Ad Settings. For more information please visit https://safety.google/privacy/privacy-controls.
Changing Your InformationYou may change your PII at any time using facilities found on our Website. If you need assistance with updating your PII or removing yourself from our mailing lists, just send us an email with your request or contact us using the Contact us information found on our Website.
Opting Out of Sharing InformationYou can always opt out of future unaffiliated third-party disclosures of your information. Such opt-out will not affect disclosures otherwise permitted by law including but not limited to: (i) disclosures to affiliates, (ii) disclosures to third-party service providers who provide certain services for our business, such as credit card processing, computer system services, shipping, data management, or promotional services, (iii) disclosures to third parties as necessary to fulfill your requests, (iv) disclosures to governmental agencies or law enforcement departments or otherwise required to be made under applicable law, (v) previously completed disclosures to third parties, or (vi) disclosures to third parties in connection with subsequent contests or promotions you may choose to enter, or third-party offers you may choose to accept.
“California Do Not Track” SettingsSome web browsers have settings that enable you to request that our Website does not track your movement within our Website. Our Website does not obey such settings when transmitted to and detected by our Website.
Change and Turn off tracking features in your browserYou can turn off tracking features and other security settings in your browser by visiting the following links:
For Internet Explorer visit: http://goo.gl/0taI7I
For Mozilla Firefox visit: http://goo.gl/IKxt9l
For Google Chrome visit: http://goo.gl/NQIkqE
For Safari visit: http://goo.gl/7XCOzL
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-onGoogle provides a free add-on to most major browsers that you can install to prevent your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. Visit the following link to download the free Google Opt-out Add-on Tool: http://goo.gl/Ls82zv
Protecting Your Child’s PrivacyWe follow the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Even though our Website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 18 (child), we realize that a child may attempt to access our Website. We do not knowingly collect PII from a child. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child is using our Website, please contact us. We may ask for proof of identification before we remove any information to prevent malicious removal of account information. If we discover on our own that a child is accessing our Website, we will delete the information as soon as we discover it, we will not use the information for any purpose, and we will not disclose the information to third parties. You acknowledge that we do not verify the age of our users nor do we have any liability to do so. If you are a child, please seek the permission of a parent or guardian before accessing our Website.
Text Message PolicyWhen you submit information on the website you agree to the following statements:
- I agree to receive advertising calls made via an autodialer to my phone at the number I provided, including my cellphone. Message, minutes and data rates may apply.
- I agree to receive automated text messages to my mobile phone number provided. You may reply STOP to any text message at any time to stop receiving text messages.
- I agree to receive transactional, advertising, promotional, news-related and other emails from the Company regarding the company and its products and services.
1. message per request. Text “HELP” for help. Text “STOP” to cancel. Text 224-470-3884receive alerts from the Company! Message and data rates may apply. You will receive 1 message per request. Text “HELP” for help. Text “STOP” to cancel.
2. You can cancel this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to 224-470-3884. After you send the message “STOP” to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending messages to you again.
3. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to 224-470-3884. After you send the message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.